Granny’s been on a purse making kick since Christmas. We’re all walking around with one on our shoulder…well all except the men folk. I just added one to the Blind Pig & the Acorn Etsy shop.
For all of you who’ve asked about Chitter’s heart shaped earrings-she’s working on making some more to put in the shop. Until then-check out what she has available in her shop right now.
Anytime I visit a searchable site like Etsy I always search for one of my favorite words: Appalachia. You never know what’ll come up in the search results but sometimes things catch my eye like these-just click on the link to go see:
- It’s Pronounced App – uh – latch – uh
- Music from Appalachia (Hey it’s Paul and Pap! I love it when I find myself in a search for Appalachia.)
- Appalachian Bow Tie Quilt (so old timey looking!)
- Handmade Fretless Banjo (like to see what the girls could do with this)
- Crocheted Headband (Sweet – it’s me again!)
- Little Birdie, little birdie Come sing to me your song (cause who doesn’t love a little birdie?)
- I’m going where the cold wind blows. In the pines. Where the sun don’t ever shine (cause sometimes that’s where I want to go)