As I told you a few weeks ago, Sow True Seed has once again signed on to sponsor the Blind Pig & the Acorn Garden. I LOVE their seeds so I couldn’t be happier!
Some of you may remember, last summer Sow True Seed also donated enough bean seeds for me to deputize Blind Pig & the Acorn @ Large Bean Reporters. This year Sow True Seed has graciously donated extra squash seed so that I can deputize @ Large Squash Reporters. Neat uh?
Think you’d like to be an @ Large Squash Reporter? Well let me tell you about the squash varieties.
- Summer Squash Early Summer Crookneck
- Winter Squash Cushaw Green Striped
- Winter Squash Greek Sweet Red
- Winter Squash Pink Jumbo Banana
- Summer Squash Cocozelle Zucchini
- Pumpkin Winter Luxury
- Winter Squash Thelma Sanders Sweet Potato
- Summer Squash Black Beauty
- Squash Winter Improved True Green Hubbard
- Winter Squash Table Queen Blush Acorn
- Winter Squash Seminole Pumpkin
Wow-now that’s a lot of squash! I guess by now you’re wondering exactly what does being a Blind Pig & the Acorn Squash Reporter @ Large mean. Sow True Seed is always looking for feedback about their seeds. You know things like plant growth, production, and most of all taste.
To be an @ large reporter you simply need to plant the squash seeds and see how they turn out-and of course report back to me so I can share your findings with Sow True Seed. If you can snap a few photos along the way-that would be fantastic too.
If you’d like to be deputized as an @ large squash reporter. Email me your name, your address, and your top 3 choices of squash from the varieties above and I’ll send you some seeds! Email me at: [email protected] *This reporting @ large project has closed, but be on the lookout for the next one!